[TriLUG] RPM sources and ham radio

Ronald H. Evans rhevans at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 3 11:00:24 EDT 2003

I too would like to see a TriLUG net on 2 meters or 75 for that matter.  My
current Linux ham radio project is to make Xlog work for rig control with
Kenwood.  Currently the only programs with which I am forced to use XP are my
Amateur radio programs.  I find it an iritation really.  We should be able to
change that.
Best regards (73),
Ron, K4KTB