[TriLUG] TriLUG Frequently Asked Questions

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu Jun 5 12:53:15 EDT 2003

On Thursday 05 June 2003 10:35 am, Liyun Yu wrote:
> Barnes & Noble has a new card now called Reader's Advantage Member Card.

I don't believe is that new, as I got mine more than a year ago. It rocks,
though, if you buy many books. 10% on books and coffee at shops, 5% online,
some offers & coupons for coffee by email...

So, if you buy more than $224/year at the shops, this card is a good deal.

Salut,
Sinner
--
Stallman Reads my Tutorials! http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/Steel/rms.html
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux User # 89976