[TriLUG] Knoppix revisited...again

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 8 13:02:48 EDT 2003

Well, it's been a while, but I think I may have been using Fat32 on that
system. The only problem is that it could take some time for me to decide
what to take off that Hard drive. I'm actually in no rush and I figure that
learning how to use Knoppix for this purpose would probably be useful in the
future, if I ever needed to rescue any other files from the same situation.
Thanks for the offer, anyway. I appreciate it.--73, Alf  KQ4FP.