[TriLUG] Will Teach Ham Radio for Food ...

Dr. David Johnson david at wealthfunnel.com
Mon Jun 9 17:54:03 EDT 2003

Just kidding. Seriously, I will be glad to help teach any introductory
ham radio classes, as my schedule permits, no food required
(but pizza not refused). I feel qualified to handle any introductory
level subjects, being a teacher already, and been at least somewhat
active in ham radio since 1975.

My special interests in ham radio are emergency, low-power (QRP),
and digital communications. And build-it-yourself radios and antennas.

I'd REALLY like to experiment more with TCP/IP over ham radio,
especially with TNOS. See TNOS at http://www.lantz.com/tnos/
This stuff is very cool to play wtih on Linux!

(although also experimenting with PSK31, APRS (Xastris), Pactor, etc.)

Dave
Amateur Radio Station WA4NID, Extra Class