[TriLUG] New member re-location question

JoJo Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Fri Jun 13 13:41:24 EDT 2003

Brandon L. Newport wrote:

>Just my worthless $0.02
>
>-brandon

Not at all worthless, Brandon!  My wife is a personal trainer and has
stayed very busy.  To expand her business she put herself back in school
for massage therapy.  Meanwhile I sit here and "hope" the tech industry
picks up again.  I have a job which I am thankful for but I constantly
think I should be doing better, while my wife is doing things to adapt
and change...survive.  Im in pretty good shape and she has mentioned
that values my input into her business, so I have often thought of
becoming certified as a personal trainer and help my wife, by picking up
the clients she cant fit in.  Meanwhile I can keep up my tech skills and
do things for her like an interactive website for her clients, and if
she ever gets a center of her own I could set up her network
connectivity and infrastructure.  There will always be something else to
do.

--

JoJo Almario
Network Administrator