[TriLUG] Employed/Unemployed Poll

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Jun 13 16:47:36 EDT 2003

That's a matter of definition.  I bill an average of 15 hours per week.
One might argue I am (40-15)/40*100 % unemployed.

On another note, if someone is really, really unemployed and is willing
to do whatever, please contact me offline.  I have work available here
and there and also know of a full time position near NC State (not
computer related yet nonetheless a job).  You might have to deal with a
winders machine (better yet, replace it with rh-9) or pull some cable.