[TriLUG] OT? - RR now blocking email from dynamic IPs...

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 09:43:28 EDT 2003

Have you guys checked to see if you have open relays, just a silly thought??  I
can still send successfully to aol members even, last I checked.  (not that I
have more than 1 bud there right now)  I've so far had no issues.  The only
weird thing that has happened to me is that my .com site (my Inc. face) was put
on a blacklist at Dell.  I have tried and tried, it will take an act of God for
a Dell employee to view my company's website, and I even host that offsite,
while my .net, hosted at home, is perfectly acceptable, even at Dell.  Well, I
just upgraded my server, I'll run some tests and let you guys know how they go.

Thanks,
David