[TriLUG] OT? - RR now blocking email from dynamic IPs...

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Mon Jun 16 10:21:21 EDT 2003

We had an IP subnet change a few months ago, For some reason,
Sprint/Earthlink lost some subnets and a lot of the commercial customers
had to change IP, so much for static IPs, oh yea by the way they cut us
off and it took 2 days to get another static IP. Now thats what I call
good dependable service.  We do not have any open relays, but our
current IP is on some Blacklists.  This is spawned from spmmers in
Florida using our current IP address a few years ago.
chris