[TriLUG] OT? - RR now blocking email from dynamic IPs...

Justin Johnsn justin at deepbluesoftware.com
Mon Jun 16 12:35:02 EDT 2003

Ok, I had been folowing this thread loosely. I just forwarded an email to my
wife's nc.rr.com account from my nc.rr.com account, and it bounced. What the
hey?! The only servers involved here are RR's, albeit I am checking and
sending my mail from work over Bellsouth's DSL network. But the ougoing
server on my account is 'smtp-server.nc.rr.com'. Is it rejecting this
because the mail is originating from a non rr.com IP? What a PITA.

Regards,
Justin