[TriLUG] OT: Tamales?

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Tue Jun 17 16:01:55 EDT 2003

http://www.my-meals.com/Search/DisplayResults.asp?searchtext=tamales&replacevariable=searchtext

I found this link using <linux_ref>Mozilla</linux_ref> on my
<linux_ref>Red Hat 9.0</linux_ref> box, HTH!  ;)

...and on the subject of OT; keep sending them, AND keep flaming them, I
enjoy the entertainment.  Thats what makes this my favorite list, just
the right amount of antagonism, without getting tasteless and too rude.

:)

--mike

Michael Thompson <thompson at easternrad.com>