[TriLUG] Employed/Unemployed Poll

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Wed Jun 18 12:21:05 EDT 2003

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:30:25 "Philip Buckley" <phil at 1918.com> wrote:

>Just wondering how many people out here on the list are currently out of work?

Count me as one of the unemployed -- going on 26 months officially.  Though
I didn't look very hard for a while of that -- wrote a book, a couple of
small weekend billable projects, remodeled the house, tried my hand in
business for myself, and so on -- basically blew through $63K before I got
serious and started looking again (after 18 months).  Now I'm high in debt
and still looking.

--
Scott G. Hall,
Raleigh, NC, USA