[TriLUG] Job Opportunities for Linux/Unix techies!

Anastasia Pucci apucci at ccesearch.com
Thu Jun 19 11:01:41 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

My name is Anastasia Pucci, I am the head of local recruiting firm
called Carlyle & Conlan.

I am touching base because my firm has recently been exclusively
retained by one of our local clients that is experiencing tremendous
growth, to recruit four linux/unix system support/administrators on
behalf of their company.

Things you should before sending your resume:

Scope: Supporting, troubleshooting and administering clients requests
for systems support, restores and back-ups.

Qualifications:

*

	1-4 years of UNIX (prefer Linux) experience
*

	GREAT customer service/support attitude
*

	Willingness to learn, flexibility to change and above all a
sense of humor!

Details:

This is a permanent position with benefits working directly for my
client. The position will involve shift work: rotating shifts, some
weeks 5 days/8 hours, other weeks 4 days/10 hours. This is a 24/7
support role, so weekends are included in the shift rotation.

Interview Process:

The interview process will involve a telephone and onsite interview with
me, as well as a unix test and a personality profile test. At this point
technical professional references will be required. Qualified candidates
will then interview in person with my client and a decision will be made
shortly thereafter. The target start date for these positions is ASAP,
so it is possible that starts could happen as early as the first week of
July!

If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume as soon as
possible to apucci at ccesearch.com. Please know that every resume will be
reviewed and an immediate note will be sent back as to whether or not
you will be considered for the opportunity. It will be extremely
difficult to return phone calls and conduct interviews, so to the extent
it is possible please take advantage of email communication.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards,

Anastasia