[TriLUG] Sen. Hatch at it again...

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Thu Jun 19 14:54:29 EDT 2003

While it seems ridiculous, I fear that ideas like this a becoming more
popular.  :(  I never thought something like the DMCA or Patriot Act
could become law in our 'free' society... and that so many would
actually agree its a good thing.

Of course, people might be more interested in protecting their pirated
mp3 collection than their civil liberties.