[TriLUG] SCO has modified their legal argument

Geoff Purdy geoff.purdy at verizon.net
Fri Jun 20 12:20:27 EDT 2003

> I hope SCO goes into bankruptcy filing all their legal
> claims and then looses on every one of them.

If an IHV really did improperly release SCO's trade secrets and
damage their business, then I hope SCO wins.  However, I've seen nothing at all to support that claim and much to refute it.  If there is Unix source in the Linux kernel, it is likely a result of SCO's own efforts / tacit approval of intermingling the Unix and Linux kernel sources.

Anyway, I have a question related to reading Karsten Self's wiki:

If The Company Formerly Known As SCO is now Tarentella and Caldera
is now calling it self SCO, would buying or using Tarentella products support this attack on Open Source?