[TriLUG] Downtime for moya.trilug.org and TriLUG cluster: Friday Jun 20, 7pm

Lee elfick at trilug.org
Fri Jun 20 14:49:47 EDT 2003

Sinner from the Prairy wrote:
> On Thursday 19 June 2003 07:30 pm, Roy Vestal wrote:
>
>>Oh man! What are Chris and I going to do while Jeremy and Tanner fix the
>>servers! ;)
>

> Play bzFlag... Oh, wait!
>
> Nevermind...

Not Nevermind, Neverwinter! Neverwinter Nights for Linux appears to be
finally out of beta and ready for public consuption. So if you don't
already have it, go out and get it! Unfortunately they don't have a
Linux-specific version so you aren't really speaking out for games on
Linux, but I'm sure they can corellate an jump in sales with the final
Linux version release. Perhaps ordering from Tux Games
<www.tuxgames.com> would send more of a message... In either case, get
it and enjoy!!!
http://nwn.bioware.com/downloads/linuxclient.html

-Lee