[TriLUG] Request for RTCW ET Server

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Thu Jun 26 14:47:26 EDT 2003

Wow.  And that's exactly the sort of thing that solves the SC's quandry.

Thanks Sean.

(And I promise not to shoot you next time we BZ.)

We'd be happy to make rtcw.trilug.org point at your server, for
convenience.  just send an e-mail to steering with the IP.

Also, a note to those wanting services.  The easiest way to get what you
want is to take as much of it on yourself as you can.

(For the record, we're pretty certain I wasn't on the SC when BZ came
about.  I offered, gave some numbers from my expereince running one, and
then set it all up.  It was back when BZ was pretty much the only cool
multiplayer game for Linux.)

CJK

--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>