[TriLUG] Setup suggestions requested

Dave Schwartzburg rooney9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 11:20:37 EDT 2003

You can also use the "hosts allow" parameter in
smb.conf to control which machines can have access.

For example:
hosts allow = 192.168.1.

The above line would allow all hosts from the
192.168.1 subnet.

Take a look at "man smb.conf" for more detailed
information.  You will find what you are looking for
under the "hosts allow" section.

-Dave

--- Andrew Perrin <clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu>