[TriLUG] TriLUG Summer InstallFest needs

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Jul 8 09:35:05 EDT 2003

Hi Jason,

4pm is really the *end* of the installfest; by that time most people
will have cleaned up and gone home.  It's best to try to arrive between
10am and noon; that gives plenty of time for the install in case there
are any difficulties.

--Jeremy

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |