[TriLUG] looking for a quad ethernet card

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 8 11:47:23 EDT 2003

I just contacted Stay Online.  They do have a LSI Logic 5232E-TP
Intraserver card (quad port) but they are selling it for $200.00.  I'm
not familiar with LSI cards so I can't tell if that price is high or
not.  Sounds a little high.  I'm going to wait and see how a couple on
ebay play out before jumping on that one.

Greg