[TriLUG] TriLUG GnuPG keyring available

Magnus chrish at trilug.org
Tue Jul 8 22:24:18 EDT 2003

http://trilug.org/~chrish/trilug.asc

This file is updated hourly.  Signatures are imported from
subkeys.pgp.net (the safest key server to use that is least likely to
mangle your keys).  Then any local updates are sent back upstream to
the keyserver.  Finally a new ASCII armored keyring file is spit out
into my web page for you to download.  New keys need to be sent to me
for manual addition to the ring, but new signatures to existing keys
will be automatically added if you upload them to the keyservers.

You can set up a cron job to update your keyring nightly by adding a
line like this to your personal crontab:

58       23       *       *       *       wget -O -
http://trilug.org/~chrish/trilug.asc | gpg --import

(Or just run "wget -O - http://trilug.org/~chrish/trilug.asc | gpg
--import" manually if you prefer).

--