[TriLUG] teenie weenie database/web project

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Wed Jul 9 10:21:29 EDT 2003

I did a quick search on "inventory tracker" at source forge and came up
with the following:

http://myparts.sourceforge.net/

It's an early beta, but may it be easier to modify this project to meet
your needs.  If not, I would suggest that using PHP/mySQL is as easy to
make distributed database apps as using Access (and fewer headaches too
with Access's known problems sharing data: deadlocks and crashes, etc.
Just ask turnpike420).  Then again, you may come up with a better search
term and might have better results.  I don't have time to do it myself,
but I'll be happy to help if you get stuck.

Joseph