[TriLUG] teenie weenie database/web project

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 14:20:11 EDT 2003

Agreed.  The major app here is a few Access databases tied up together... it's
just not pretty.  A development project will soon be underway here to move it
all to (yes) MSSQL, but the frontend will be web based.  The webserver will be
RHL using apache, php, xml, as best I can tell looking at it from a still
brainstorming phase.  I honestly have no complaints with MSSQL (although I
could bash it) and I use mySQL at home which is great.  This company already
owns MSSQL, so I can't exactly let it go to waste, as much as I might want to
consider it already there. ;)

laters,
David