[TriLUG] OT: Linux/UNIX book recommendations needed

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Jul 10 14:19:51 EDT 2003

the books from red hat press are very good, particularly "networking and
system administation".  they are biased towards RH of course, but excellent
texts nevertheless.

i'd also suggest a good book on [bash|shell] scripting, which is important on
all *nixes.  o'reilly is probably the best bet.

jason