[TriLUG] Fw: [Steering] [Trilug-announce] TriLUG Summer InstallFest - July 12th]

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Fri Jul 11 10:24:12 EDT 2003

Reminder We're holding the installfest TOMORROW!! If you plan on coming,
please use the online form, so we can get a count of who's planning on
coming and the needs. http://www.trilug.org/if_registration.php

Please feel free to tell everyone you know about the installfest. This is
open to the public, NOT just for members!

We'll see you there!

> Welp it's hot and sticky, then rainy and sticky, what to do? I know,let's
go indoors in the A/C and play with Linux!

> TriLUG will be hosting the Summer TriLUG InstallFest on July 12th, at
Dreyfus
> Auditorium at RTI. (Directions
http://www.trilug.org/dreyfus_directions.php ). That's right, your friendly
neighborhood TriLUG meeting place will be holding the InstallFest.

> So bring that old machine, new machine, broken machine and we'll put our
collective penquin minds together and see if we can get it working.

> If you're currently running that "Other OS", we'll be glad to help you get
it dual-booted, or better yet, rid you of the commercial pay-for OS's.