[TriLUG] Re: Chris Bullock Reply-- No Bootup, need help.

Jturena at aol.com Jturena at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 15:58:45 EDT 2003

No, the BIOS does not even appear when I first switch on the computer.
 And yes, my KVM switch worked fine before between my two machines, with
hotkey 'switching'.
 If I jolted something in the spill it took, what is the first thing usually
to go in a very small jolt?
 Is the hard disk a sensitive device when it comes to banging the computer
case?
 I have an x86 model that is only a little more than a year old.
 It only took a small spill. (when I slowed down on the Interstate to miss
the highway construction barrel and save from running into the other traffic
lane.)
 I reckon I may have to have the computer-man come out and check the hardware
for me. I do not know how to do that.

Thanks for the reply,
Jim U.