[TriLUG] Re: Replies to Bootup Problem

Jturena at aol.com Jturena at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 17:02:48 EDT 2003

Thanks Jon and Chris for your replies on Sunday.
 (I didn't see Jon's until after I had gone in the computer again and finally
found the problem).
 Thanks for your help. I needed that extra info about it 'sounding like it
was a hardware problem' to motivate me to go once more into the box and look for
the problem.
 I had never messed with that stuff before. I missed seeing the bad socket
connection a couple times before that-- too much stuff I didn't know what I was
looking at. But it looks a lot simpler now!-- I had to unscrew a few screws to
get to where I could fix the problem!
 Thanks again,
Jim