[TriLUG] new (2003-07-13) keyanalyze results

Magnus chrish at trilug.org
Mon Jul 14 11:21:08 EDT 2003

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 10:18 AM, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> Actually, Chris, Hunter *does* show up in the top 1000 report.

Way to go! :)

> Sweet!  What's the discrepancy though?  Are those extra 16 people
> who are in the trilug keyring but don't have a biglumber account?

There are a number of people in the keyring who won't, for whatever
reason, set up a biglumber account (like Hunter!)  I've asked almost
all of them once or twice if they wouldn't mind setting one up.  Those
that you see here mostly ignored that email.  Hunter & Mike Johnson at
least expressed their disinterest in participating over in #trilug.

Here's who I have that is in the keyring but not biglumber:

Amanda Mutter
Ben Pitzer
Buddy Brewer
Corey Mutter
Brent Verner
Elliot Peele
Hunter
Jeff Bollinger (who seems to have redundant keys... one of which is on
biglumber, the other isn't... Jeff what is the story with 6F1DAFF1?)
Ken Mink
Mike Shaw
Mike Johnson
Reginald Reed