[TriLUG] games: something cerebral

Lee elfick at trilug.org
Tue Jul 15 09:51:32 EDT 2003

Sean Murphy wrote:
> Speaking of games, I would like a good multiplayer RPG, I have NWN but
> beat that before I even switched from $OTHER-OS. If anybody knows of a
> good, preferably open source RPG, I'd love to  hear about it. A
> Massively Multiplayer RPG such as Ultima Online would be wonderful.
> (Same goes for any real, live, Dungeons and Dragons games looking for a
> player)

Sean,
You mean that you beat the single player NWN game right? There are tons
of modules out there than can be played, in addition to the Witch's Wake
adventures and the recently released Shadows of Undrentide. I don't know
of any MMORGs that are linux friendly. I too am looking for a P&P D&D
game if anyone is going to start one up :-)

-Lee