[TriLUG] Evolution and PGP

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Wed Jul 16 20:14:25 EDT 2003

The security menu only shows in a new message window.  As far as
decrypting a message, again I think it only shows when the message needs
decrypting.  Key verification is just done by clicking on the little key
icon that is part of the message you are reading.

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>
Sys Admin to User: "You did what?!?"