[TriLUG] Re: mpage postscript formatting question

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Jul 17 12:15:04 EDT 2003

Thanks Lance-

I am just fooling around with the x/y off values for my landscape
postscript files -- but it works great!

Another semi-related question concerning the mpage -RUac8 command ...

I am combining 8 graphs per page, but (if at all possible) below the
actual graph would like to include a small box to include notes about
the graph. Is this possible using either mpage or another program?  If
this needs more explaining, or just cannot be done at all, please let
me know!

Thanks,
Doug