[TriLUG] sorry for starting a flame-fest....

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Thu Jul 17 12:28:54 EDT 2003

It puzzles me though, that out of the three topics I've posted messages
about in the last 24 hours. the off-topic one created a fire-storm of
messages, and nobody has responded to either of the two that
concern Linux directly. :-)

So quit thinking about copyright infringement and answer my question
about Linux certification, darnit! <grin>

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
prhodes at vdsinc.com

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.

Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can
exercise
their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary
right to overthrow it.  - Abraham Lincoln