[TriLUG] biglumber.com, locations, and key signing....

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Mon Jul 21 11:05:49 EDT 2003

Question about this biglumber thing.  I've got a PGP key, and would love
to get is setup over there, but I have a slight dilemma, I'm not
currently living in NC!  Is it possible to put down two locations of
importance or just one?  Also anyway I could send someone my key to get
signed into the keyring, with out physically being there (currently up
in Maryland)?  Thanks.

-David

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>