[TriLUG] in MD.

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Mon Jul 21 12:43:22 EDT 2003

Well since two people are interested I'll send it to the list:

Presently I'm up in Elkridge Maryland, between Baltimore and DC.  And
yep, I followed a Job, but it was my wifes Job :-).  She graduated from
UNC-Chapel Hill Law School and was offered a position in Baltimore at
the time.  So I followed and found a Job in DC.  For now we are sticking
to this area, wait until the markets all clear up before we decide our
next move.

Navy Sonar work, sounds very cool (pardon the pun).  Nice you get to
work from home.  I've found a pretty cool job working for the Advanced
Research Computing Group at Georgetown University, very flexible and I
get to work on a lot of special system/app designs (almost all Linux
stuff!!).  Very interesting stuff.

-David

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>