[TriLUG] Amanda permissions

JoJo Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Fri Jul 25 11:23:56 EDT 2003

I just added another  folder list to my amanda disklist
/store/units/Communications.  when I run amcheck it says that it cannot
access that folder, it has no permission.  I have had the top level
directory on the disklist before with no problem.  I have added amanda
to the group specific to the bottom level folder as well as the general
domain users group specific to the top and middle level folders.  when I
am su'ed to amanda I can browse and make changes to all levels of those
folders.  Should there be any other level of permission I can grant for
amanda or any other group?

--

JoJo Almario
Systems Administrator