[TriLUG] Mail class followup question (sendmail->postfix)

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Mon Jul 28 11:44:24 EDT 2003

Thanks for the replies.  Unfortunately I don't own the box, it’s a
dedicated server at Verio.  I'd have to pay them "labor" for reimaging
my box.  I'll probably go ahead and do it.  What may happen is we'll
move to a cheaper dedicated server provider since we're paying close to
$3k/yr.  My major concern will be reliability of the hardware and
connectivity.  I've been pretty spoiled with Verio.

--Reggie