[TriLUG] help with procmail/postfix

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue Jul 29 00:19:46 EDT 2003

you can try making a global procmail file that will be applied for all local
mailboxes.  just create the file /etc/procmailrc (not a dotfile) with the
same spamassassin recipe and see if that works.  make the file mode 755 to be
sure it is globally readable.

if this doesn't work, go ahead and post your main.cf and procmail files
(preferably to a website since main.cf is quite large) and i'll give them a
once over.

jason