[TriLUG] forum

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Tue Jul 29 13:59:51 EDT 2003

I've been looking for an open source BB/Forums application.
Several days of googling has turned up some options but not a winner.

I've been hoping for something written in Java, that runs as a servlet,
and works with either a flat file or MySQL.  Also, I need to be able to
provide a public and a private forum (some full featured cripple-ware
only allows 1) and assign an administrative role to a few users.  This
is for non-commercial use so it comes out of my pocketbook.

Any suggestions?

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>
Global Knowledge