[TriLUG] help with procmail/postfix

Tom Woods twoods at tomnkim.us
Tue Jul 29 18:37:47 EDT 2003

Thanks!  I'm yet another step closer.  I duplicated the recipe you posted,
with locking.  The email arrived, but simply disappeared.  procmail.log
showed the following:

>From thomaswoods at earthlink.net  Tue Jul 29 18:23:48 2003
 Subject: testnewprocrc
  Folder: /var/spool/mail/twoods
1006
>From thomaswoods at earthlink.net  Tue Jul 29 18:24:31 2003
 Subject: Test Folder
  Folder: NewTest
1004

I did get it to work, but what I had to do to make it work is the following:

:0:
/home/twoods/mail/NewTest

I'm wondering if it's normal to need the full path like this, or maybe I
have something misconfigured?

Thanks,

Tom