[TriLUG] Announcement: New NCSU Linux Users Group Forming

Heavlin, Lee LHeavlin at pbmgraphics.com
Thu Jul 31 09:47:01 EDT 2003

I like what you are thinking about.  I am a member of TriLUG to learn more
about Linux, but my desire is to master desktop-Linux without using command
lines.  I work with a large commercial printer and support about 250 Windows
users in a business-user environment.  My goal is to integrate Linux
desktops into our system, but I need to re-educate myself first.

I am not a NCSU student, but I am interested in taking some night courses at
NCSU.  I graduated a few years ago (not from NCSU.

If there is room in the group, let me know.

Lee Heavlin
Business Analyst/Software Trainer
PBM GRAPHICS, INC.
4900 Prospectus Dr.