[TriLUG] Linux users and\or groups in Chapel Hill, NC

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Jul 31 13:32:56 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 13:25, dsandif wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I was just wondering if there is a local Chapel Hill Linux group that
> met or meets on a regular basis. I know of the ones in Raleigh and at
> NCSU, but I'm trying to reduce my travel time as well as network with
> local folks on my side of the world. Speak up if you know of any one
> and\or if your
> out there Chapellians!

Hello.  The Triangle Linux Users Group, the one you are posting to,
meets in Research Triangle Park, NC, which centrally located between
Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.  We are most definitely not located in
Raleigh -- RTP is only a 15-20 minute drive from Chapel Hill; Raleigh is
more like 30 to 45 minutes.

See http://www.trilug.org/dreyfus_directions.php for directions.

Now, I do agree that a LUG focused at UNC-CH would be good, but one has
never materialized.  TriLUG was originally founded by UNC-CH folks,
however.  You'll find plenty of Chapel Hill residents on this list.

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |