[TriLUG] help with biglumber

Magnus Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Thu Jul 31 14:01:04 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 13:47, Dan Monjar wrote:

> Can I update the entry on the trilug ring?

The TriLUG keyring is somewhat self-maintaining.  If you sent a revoker
cert for that address, it will reach the TriLUG keyring.  If you did not
send a revoker cert, even if I manually changed the keyring it would get
the old UID back from the keyservers within an hour.  The only way to
remove a UID permanently is with a revoker cert.