[TriLUG] help with biglumber

Dan Monjar daniel.monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Thu Jul 31 14:23:10 EDT 2003

--On Thursday, July 31, 2003 02:01:04 PM -0400 Magnus Hedemark
<chrish at trilug.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 13:47, Dan Monjar wrote:
>
>> Can I update the entry on the trilug ring?
>
> The TriLUG keyring is somewhat self-maintaining.  If you sent a revoker
> cert for that address, it will reach the TriLUG keyring.  If you did not
> send a revoker cert, even if I manually changed the keyring it would get
> the old UID back from the keyservers within an hour.  The only way to
> remove a UID permanently is with a revoker cert.

Hold my hand a little bit more, please.  I did a 'gpg --edit monjar' and
then did 'revsig'.  It now shows the not-good signature revoked.  Is this
revokation part of the key now?  Do I need to do a 'gpg --export -a monjar'
and submit the key to a server to tell the world, or my little part of it,
about the signature change?

If yes, where and how... I don't seem to see this function at biglumber but
I could be missing it.

--
Daniel Monjar
IS Manager, Technical Services