[TriLUG] up2date with TriLUG

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Sat Aug 2 20:46:04 EDT 2003

Actually last I checked, TriLUG *IS* running a current server.

Directions can be found at our member services FAQ, specifically:
http://members.trilug.org/services_faq/TriLUG-mail-faq-4.html#ss4.5

But if your question is, why isn't that working, well, I hope someone
with more experience with current can help.  :)

CJK

--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>