[TriLUG] Wishlist

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 4 23:56:53 EDT 2003

Tarus,

Actually, a friend of mine created one and has it up at
http://www.giftgaff.com.  It's not open source, but it is free.  Read the
'About Us' section to know more about it.  She created it for a 30+ member
family to get their wish lists straight, but then opened it up for the
world.  If any of you would care to do so, please click through to the
Amazon links on there, as they do make her some money, and since she's doing
this for free....

Sorry, but she keeps the code to herself.  As she states it, GiftGaff is
done using "PHP, MySQL and Apache. The rest is a secret."

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
 --Ben Franklin--