[TriLUG] Good Method of remote password changing.

Tom Boucher trekkie at spamcop.net
Sun Aug 10 16:14:42 EDT 2003

I am working on making a server for a group of people that aren't
computer folks, and don't need to have shell access.

Is there a web page I could make that would allow them to go to and
change/reset their password that I could use on a RH 9.0 Linux machine?
   Something they could browse to (securely) and then just reset/change
their password?  Google is giving me fits because of all the 'change
your password' links and I can't seem to refine it enough to not get
those/find what I want.

thanks

Tom