[TriLUG] Cross Platform GUI

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Mon Aug 11 22:55:31 EDT 2003

You can use the QT libraries for free if you're releasing the finished
product under the GPL.  Otherwise gtk+ has been known to run under windows.

Joseph

P. L. Charles Fischer wrote:

 > I am looking for a cross platform GUI library.  I need Microsoft
Windows, Linux and Tru64 UNIX support.  If the Mac is supported that
would be a plus.  Some of the programs developed will be released using
the GPL others will be proprietary.  The meat of the programs will be
written in C, so a C or C++ library makes life a lot better.