[TriLUG] Contract position available.

Drew Adams drew at sourcekit.com
Tue Aug 12 11:06:38 EDT 2003

Forgive me if this email is not to the right place.  I had a friend of mine
in Trilug that suggested I post this opportunity to the group.

We have a need for a part-time linux server administrator to help us look
after our 3 linux servers.  Our company is SourceKit, LLC - we are a
triangle based web application development and internet marketing company.
Responsibilities include security, shell scripting, maintanence,
consultations, software installs and recommendations.  We think we need
someone to the tune of 10 hours a month.

If interested please email me a resume at drew at sourcekit.com.  Thank you.

Drew Adams
SourceKit, LLC
drew at sourcekit.com