[TriLUG] VPN questions

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Wed Aug 13 08:00:49 EDT 2003

I have a NetGear FVS318 with 8 VPN ports, and it has a DynDNS client
built in.  IIRC many of the other brands have the same feature, so the
dynamic IP may not be an issue.  (I've yet to try the VPN features yet,
but I did find a HOWTO on for connecting FreeSWan to this router...)

Actually, what I'd like to do is try to get Linux running on this
hardware.  It has some type of Samsung ARM processor, which I *believe*
uCLinux will run on.  If anyone has any ideas/information/"I tried this
and it will *never* work..." on this matter It might make an interesting
new thread(?)...  :)

--mike