[TriLUG] (OT) triangle NT users group

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Aug 13 15:26:36 EDT 2003

actually, i thought about emailing the trilug steering committee about
hosting our lists for steering, announce and discussion.  super idea.
the company that had been doing it closed down.  portbridge has been
hosting our web site pro bono.  yahoo was the only thing we could come
up with at the time.

so, if you're volunteering, i'm saying thank you and let's rock n roll.

regards,

jim
president, tntug.org

btw, trilug's own mark hinkle at netraverse made a super presentation
last night at our meeting.  microsoft cancelled their engagement with us
after having it scheduled 6 months in advance.  so, mark presented on
windows to linux migration.  what was really cool is that he had an
interested audience of folks from companies like ibm, sas and duke.  no
one had to be ejected for spewing winmail.dat or poison words.