[TriLUG] Intrex discount?

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Aug 13 22:12:45 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 22:03, Andrew Perrin wrote:
> Does Intrex still offer a TriLUG discount? My power supply died. What
> would I need to show them to prove my rather phantom membership?

As far as I know, the Intrex discount has lapsed.  It was only for
complete systems anyway, not individual parts.  However, Intrex prices
are usually pretty good even without a discount, especially when you
consider the shipping costs from an online store that might appear to be
cheaper.

Supposedly, TriLUG members still have a discount at Stay Online, but I
heard through the grapevine that Stay Online has changed their pricing
structure again and no longer has discount levels.  So I don't know if
our discounts are valid there or not either.  I'm planning to check on
this soon.

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |